When I enter my registration key in my SnapServer I get the following message "Registration Key Invalid. Please enter a valid registration key"
When this occurs there are two possible reasons.
- 1. You may have mis-typed the key. Please double check and if possible copy and paste the registration key from the support portal product detail page for this server.
- 2. The Server number recorded in our database for your product does not match the server number inside the unit. This is a rare occurrence and may have been caused by field replacement of the server mother board. To check open the product detail page for this specific server on our support portal.
* The server number will be listed just below the serial number in the product detail.
* The server number for this machine can be found by clicking the SnapServer Icon in the upper corner of the GuardianOS GUI main page. (see related document)
* If these numbers DO NOT match send an email with the Server Serial Number and the Server number form the Server GUI to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may send the same information via the "Ask Overland" section of our web portal. DO NOT create a Support Request as our technical support group can not resolve this issue.
- 3. If the server numbers match and you have accurately entered the registration key please create a support request via our web portal and we will delve into your situation further.