- 1. On a Windows 2000 system, open Device Manager by clicking Start, pointing to Settings, and then clicking Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, double-click System, click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
- 2. Select the Medium Changer group, and choose the Overland entry.
- 3. Click the Driver tab, and then select Update Driver.
- 4. Choose LIst all available drivers, and then select the unknown medium changer driver.
- 5. Delete C:\WINNT\System32\DRIVERS\libxprmc.sys and c:\WINNT\Inf\<OEMx>.inf (replace <OEMx> with the corresponding number that points to the .inf file for the Overland tape library -- you might need to open each file to ensure that you have found the correct one). Also delete the OEMx.pnf file.
- 6. Restart the system to ensure that you loaded the correct driver.